Blog Session 6: Postgraduate studies
I like a lot of things, i think that's the main reason why i'm studying journalism, so i would obviously like to do a lot postgraduate courses, but I know i cant study all my life, sadly! But since i'm not considering working in journalism in the future, i think i would study something that allowed me to work in business, fashion business hopefully, or something related to analysis of data.
I would like to study either of this subjects abroad, because it's an amazing opportunity to not just learn academic stuffs, but to gain experience and confidence, and of course to know different places and people! I would like to take a part-time course so i could be able to do an internship or actually work in something related. That would be fun!
I've been looking and there's a master of arts in fashion studies that i would love to take, its in a really good school of New York and what it teach you sounds amazing for me. Of course, that would cost a lot of money, but i'm willing to work really hard to get it.
I haven't search for courses related to analysis of data, so i'm not sure where i would take it. Maybe it would be better if i do it here in Chile, i don't know! I guess i'll see it in the future.
Wow. Having a future in New York and related to the fashion world is pretty ambitious. I hope you can make it and achieve your goals!
ResponderBorrarun maestro de artes en estudios de moda suena realmente interesting. I hope you achieve your goal!
ResponderBorrarI really hope one day you can reach all the things you want, you deserve it all!
ResponderBorrar