Blog 3: My favorite movie


Hey,

We are going to talk about favorite movies.  This might be most difficult choice i've ever made, because i love movies and i have a favorite one for almost all my moods.

But the one i would watch everytime is Pride and Prejudice. I read the book when i was a teenager and i feel in love with the history and the Bennet girls, so when i later saw the movie, it became one of my favorite.

This movie has a little bit of drama and a lot of romance. It take place in a little town of England around the early 1800's, and it's about five sisters and their "love life". Her mother, the Mrs Bennet, is always trying to find good prospect of husbands for them, especially for Jane and Elizabeth, the oldest ones. But Elizabeth doesn't care about that kind of things and it's always making fun of men. Everything changes when Mr Bingley and Mr Darcy appears. Bingley falls in love with Jane, but the difference of their families makes everything complicated. And Mr Darcy seems to have a hard time trying not to fall in love with Elizabeth, meanwhile she fight against her prejudices and what everyone says about Mr Darcy.

The main actors are Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennet and Matthew Macfadyen as Mr Darcy. There's a lot of great actors in this movie actually, like Rosamund Pike, Jena Malone, Carey Mulligan and Donald Sutherland.

I like this movie because i really enjoy romantic movies. Also i think Elizabeth is an incredible character, she speaks her mind and it's not ashamed of her family, even when they are a bit embarrassing. Jane is also amazing, she cares deeply about others and its such a good person.



Comentarios

  1. I´ve never watched that movie, but a lot of people told me that it´s kind of a classic movie you should watch. Im going to watch it one day, I like romantic movies.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the movie, once I tried to read the book but I didn't finished

    ResponderBorrar
  3. How can I forgot this movie! hahah It's one of my favorite movies too...
    Do you still having the book? .. If your answer is yes please tell me!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I've never watched the movie but in summer I was reading the book, I think I'll follow your advice and watch it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares