Blog session 2: The best concert i've had


Hey, guys 

the topic of this week? Concerts. 

I've been lucky to see almost all the artist that i love. I've seen Justin Bieber, three times (how embarrasing), Harry Styles, Lorde, Ed Sheeran, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and many more.

It's difficult to choose one, but i think i'll go with Lorde, a New Zealand singer that it's just amazing. It was last year in a festival, The Primavera Fauna. I don't think i'd ever go again to this festival, because it's in Espacio Broadway and that's outside Santiago, so if you don't have a car you have to take a bus to get there and to leave.

Anyway, Lorde was closing the festival, so i waited almost 6 hours until she came on stage and started singing and moving just like she can do it. I would say it was like going to heaven for 2 hours, it was beautiful. I've never experienced something like that before. Everyone was screaming her lyrics and jumping, and at one point i was totally crying from happiness. Lorde has this ability to understand you through her lyrics and to put in them all you have thought at least once. So when she said "it feels so scary getting old", i really felt that. 

I'll never forget that concert and is in my top 5 favorite concerts with Harry Styles. I hope she is doing a new album so i can see her again, because i really miss her. 









Comentarios

  1. Lorde is amazing, I really envy you for seen her in a concert, I hope to see her sometime.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I missed Lorde both times I regret it so much I didn't buy the tickets uwu

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Lord, is an amazing singer, but now she is like out of the world, she didn´t get more music:(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. wow, I also saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers :O I love Anthony Kiedis <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. kidding me?? why embarrasing see Justin Bieber, f**ck off he is the best :(
    For the other side I really like Lorde and I envy you .. :P

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Lorde is a really enigmatic artist ! You can tell that she doesn´t like too much the "Hollywood thing", so she is really discreet. That is why I love her !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares