Blog Session 1: A country I'd like to visit

Hi again,

So, i'm supposed to write about a country that i would like to visit. It's really difficult since i would love to visit many countries, but i'm going to focus on Greece. 


It's one of my biggest dreams to go to Greece and take my mom with me. The reason may sound silly, but I don't know if you've seen the BEST MOVIE EVER FILMED, Mamma Mia!, but it takes place in a Greece's island and is the main reason why we would love to go there. It's so beautiful and ancient, and you could be in swimsuits 24/7 like Sophia in the movie. 


I don't know a lot of things about Greece, don't even ask me about saying a word in greek, but i do know that the beaches are beautiful with crystal waters and the people seems very nice. I would love to know their culture, their architecture, go to museums and eat a lot of food and drink wine almost 24/7. But the first thing that i would do there, i think it'd be sing some Abba song in the middle of the beach. 

I would love to live there, of course, but i don't know. Maybe when i'm a little old and i don't want to work anymore, i'd buy a really old house and eat fruits and drink wine like a greek goddess. 












Comentarios

  1. Hi, I would like to visit Greece too. I think Santorini is great.

    Cheers.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Greece is a beautiful place, but it is really expensive :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Greece for Mamma Mia too! Look like a beautiful place and so special... I like to visit Mykonos island in Greece

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would like to visit Greece too. My girlfriend always talk about Santorini jaja

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Greece looks like a beautiful place to visit!!!! I never watched Mamma Mia... I think I'll watch that movie :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I´ve never seen Mamma Mia, but i have a friend that loves that movie. The thing I like are the beautiful beaches that has Greece, it´s like a typical post of Pinterest if you search cute pics. Love it.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Mamma Mia is a great movie, i love it too :3!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I have never watch Mamma Mia! reading your post makes me think I should

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares