Blog Session 0: Things you love and hate about Santiago


Hello lovely readers: 

I've been living in Santiago almost 4 years and i've been get used to it. The distances, the Transantiago, being careful with my things in the street.  It hasn't been difficult, even when i come from a little town where you can walk with your computer in your arms and literally nothing happens to you. But who i think i am? a peace maker? of course i hate a few things of here.


For example, i hate the fact that everything is so far away. My best friend lives near the Entel Tower and it takes me almost more than 40 minutes to get there, so i can't just go and see her. Basically i have to plan my whole day so i can have that 40 minutes and still have time to spend with her. 


But i really like Santiago, there's so much you can do. Like just going out to a park can be really fun. Also all my friends are here, so that makes everything better. 




Comentarios

  1. I think the same about the distance, but f*ck off with that... life is just one. We have to enjoy everything! :))

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It’s very stressful that everything takes you at least 30 minutes, and just because of the traffic.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You're right, I still have to hide or enter to somewhere to check my phone ):

    ResponderBorrar

  4. I spend an hour traveling to go to university and one back, this is exhausting):

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I hate the long distances, is really exhausting

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares